We’d love to hear from you!
- Wastewater sampling – 24 hour time and flow composite sampling using state of the art ISCO sampling equipment.
- SMR report preparation.
- Flow monitoring of effluent and die testing of waste lines.
- Certified pH analysis (ELAP #2764).
- Stormwater sampling and project management.
- Field analysis for Dissolved Oxygen, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity, Salinity, Conductivity, ORP, and Temperature.
- Groundwater sampling (both low-flow and traditional 3 well volume purge).
- Soil sampling using hand augering equipment (brass tubes, poly butyrate tubes, glass jars, and encore samplers.
- Wipe sampling for decon confirmation.
- Installation and sampling of sub slab vapor pins.
- Soil sampling, classification and waste profiling.
Established in 2005, Dysert Environmental, Inc (DEI) is a provider of environmental field sampling services and certified on-site pH analysis of wastewater. Dysert Environmental, Inc serves industrial manufacturing, hi-technology, bio-technology, pharmaceutical manufacturing, contractors and consultants as well as the trucking, landfills and municipalities. Our goal is to be your partner in Environmental compliance. With over 50 years of combined experience and knowledge in environmental compliance, project management and field services, we offer a cost effective solution to your services needs.